Stepping Stones is the Premier Roseville Preschool.
Choosing a childcare provider for your family is one of the most important decisions you will make as a parent. We understand that looking for the best care can be a challenge. This list highlights some advantages of Stepping Stones Preschool, to help you make the best decision for yourself and your child.
- Warm, inviting, and family-oriented environment.
- Open year-round, with convenient hours from 6:30 AM to 6 PM. Full-time and part-time schedules available.
- Organic lunch and multiple snacks daily.
- Culturally diverse enrollment.
- Qualified staff.
- Separate, age appropriate outside play areas.
- Hands-on Administration
- Full service facility providing care for Infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
- One week vacation credit per school calendar year.
- Seasonal Activities such as Soccer, Dance classes, and Yoga
- Regular verbal and written parent communication.
- Monthly newsletters, curriculum and menus emailed direct to parents.
- Developmental philosophy with an academic emphasis.
- Use of well known hands-on curriculum, Handwriting Without Tears.
- Low Ratios: School-wide 1:12 ratio, individual classrooms vary with enrollment.
- Separate, age-appropriate classrooms rather than partitions for separation.
- Children successfully transition into Roseville and other surrounding school districts.
- Over 50 years of Early Childhood Education experience between the staff members.
- Full kitchen with dedicated chef.
- Locally owned and operated
- Continuous improvements and updates to classrooms and playgrounds.